Gone shopping?

Gone shopping?
Or has no new shoes changed our habits?

Thursday 15 March 2007

payday!

The first payday of no new shoes and I have to say, it feels a bit miserable. On the bright side, it's the first time in ages I haven't been skint before payday, and that's a really nice feeling.

Usually it's my favourite day of the month. But now, the money's sitting in the bank and I can't go shopping. I'm ok most of the time, but I guess I'm so used to being able to buy myself the odd treat or get something to reward myself for surviving a stressful day. I don't think I realised just how overindulged I was before this project.

On a more serious note, I'm beginning to run out of face powder. It sounds silly, but I use it every day and could be traumatic if I can't make it last. It must be a confidence thing.

It's strange, but I don't think I've looked in my wallet since Sunday, and I've got no idea if there's any money in it. Tonight I need to get a mother's day present for my lovely mum, so hopefully that will provide a small amount of retain therapy...

No comments: