Gone shopping?

Gone shopping?
Or has no new shoes changed our habits?

Monday 30 April 2007

Still not shopping!

It's very strange - I still haven't been out to buy my new jeans, hair dye and new shoes. This is not a moral crusade to keep the Lent thing going into the rest of the year it is because of two things. 1. I just haven't had time - ridiculously busy with work, family and writing essays. 2. I'm just not feeling that motivated to shop. It is as though I've broken a habit.

I dare say it won't last but it feels funny now.

Meanwhile - on the good book front, Finding Sanctuary by Abbott Christopher Jamieson (Abbott of Worth Abbey), is a great read. Lots of practical advice and sage wisdom about slowing down a bit and creating space. When I have time I'll finish reading it!

No comments: