Gone shopping?

Gone shopping?
Or has no new shoes changed our habits?

Friday 16 March 2007

Dilemma!!

Ok, so I take a break from my desk to get appropriate mothers day gifts, walk down the highstreet for the first time in ages and (somehow) end up in Monsoon. There I spot THE perfect pressie for someone (I'm not naming them in case I crack and buy it) - as soon as I spot it, I think of them and have to contain the impulse to immediately buy it. They don't have a birthday or special occasion any time soon, so I'm not sure the 'rules' allow it.

Now sitting back at my desk thinking I'll probably buy it anyway...advice?

Perhaps it's just the shopping deprevation that's urging me on.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think you should buy the gift. After all, this is a completely selfless action.